Monday, April 10, 2006

Have you sinned today?

Name your sin.
Me? I fibbed, to my new boss.
and, I had unpure thoughts (I think that is a sin), not about my new boss ick! about, well, um..nevermind, just know I sinned about that.
I asked my partner what his sin was he said he sins so much he dosen't know what a sin is.
WTF?
sheesh, I think I should be worried.
Then he fessed up and said he sped. Yup. Sped. Faster than the speed limit.
yah right.

Comments on "Have you sinned today?"

 

Anonymous Leemer said ... (6:36 PM) : 

Thank you for the impure thoughts about me. Very flattering...

 

Blogger Xxaatm said ... (5:56 AM) : 

Sheesh!! for the record, my fib was, "how are you?" "I am fine", when in fact, I was not fine. Impure thoughts were NOT about YOU Leemer! although...if I tried...maybe...heeeeeee

 

Blogger ~d said ... (8:42 AM) : 

Have I sinned today? Sure.
Have a good weekend !

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:25 PM) : 

pozyczka bez pracy
pożyczki pozabankowe prywatne
pożyczki bez bik
pożyczka bez bik
pożyczki bez bik
kredyty chwilówki bydgoszcz
prywatne pożyczki bez zabezpieczeń

 

post a comment

Links to "Have you sinned today?"

Create a Link