Monday, April 03, 2006

Boobies!

Half-naked expat B.C. sex kitten Pamela Anderson, JUNO awards host, used the JUNO Awards as an opportunity to make her PETA beliefs known. (surprize!)
(somebody said her buddy Seal wasn't there because he was afraid of "being clubbed to death")

"I don't mind a little blood on the ice when it's a hockey rink, but I hate seeing blood on the ice when it's from baby seals," she said.
Enter major boos from audience.
To which she says:
"I can take it," she says "I have high heels and they dig in deep."
Enter major groans from three couches in Canada - the number of at-home-TV viewers.

Canadian and resident of Calgary, one-time Juno host and currently my hero-bitch, Jann Arden, (everything Anderson isn't) took a shot at Anderson, noting Arden's brassiere was made entirely from seal eyelids. Not scripted, super funny and real. Now thats Canadian eh!

*wow boobies!*

Comments on "Boobies!"

 

Anonymous Leemer said ... (9:19 AM) : 

First, thanks for the pic.

Second, thanks for not updating today so that the pic is still at the top of the page.

 

Blogger Xxaatm said ... (10:24 AM) : 

I'm sure you enjoyed the picture at the top of the blog today eh!
So there!! *sticks-out-tongue*
*wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

 

Blogger Burkhard said ... (12:35 PM) : 

hehehehe! Always on top with boob pics! I know a site who needs some of this kind of photos.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.....

 

Blogger Xxaatm said ... (4:07 PM) : 

*rolls eyes*

 

post a comment

Links to "Boobies!"

Create a Link