Thursday, March 30, 2006

Tell me it will end.

**

Here is the inventory.

1. My Company is totally trashed and we end up with a loss of about 450,000

2. Partner and I had to declare bankruptcy

4. Still don't know if we will have to hand over our house, another two week wait



5. The week our company is being torn apart, all our accounts frozen, no money etc., my van decides it needs a new gas tank. Cost? 600 bucks, 600 hundred we didn't have

4. The following week, the company car given to me by my new employer (yup, after 15 years of having my own company I had to immediately go to work for my once competitor, a nice competitor mind-you), that car needs 400 bucks in repairs. Repairs which are supposed to be paid for by the driver, namely me. Fortunate the new company I work for, paid for it

5. This week the car my partner drives, needed for his work, it blows bearings, another 300 bucks

6. While on the shop lot, it is hit by a logging truck

That was Feb. 5 to March 30 (today)

Tell me it will end soon.

Lie if you have to.

Thank you.


**not exactly as shown.

Comments on "Tell me it will end."

 

Blogger Aleta said ... (12:47 AM) : 

Sometimes I think it's a test. A test for what I have no idea. It will end and get better. It just HAS to.

 

Blogger Aleta said ... (12:48 AM) : 

BTW, many hugs and much love my friend.

 

Blogger Burkhard said ... (3:45 AM) : 

..some things end earlier and some later but all ends.

 

Anonymous Leemer said ... (12:36 PM) : 

C'mon... Where is that YotL spirit? (Check the whiskey bottle. And pass the chips.)

 

Blogger Xxaatm said ... (7:32 PM) : 

ahhh...thanks you guys!
Chips? CC?
I'm due!

 

post a comment

Links to "Tell me it will end."

Create a Link