Sunday, February 26, 2006

Wow, how does that happen?



I found this today. A german blogger, picked my pic from yesterday, posted and did whatever with it. Very cool.

Comments on "Wow, how does that happen?"

 

Blogger Burkhard said ... (11:43 AM) : 

Simple to explain. It displays exactly
the fear of German workers (unemployment)

 

Blogger Bonnie said ... (2:18 PM) : 

Where's the link to his blog? I'd like to see how he's using it (context).

And... definitely, gotta love the Internets, eh?

 

Blogger Xxaatm said ... (4:50 PM) : 

So I go lookin for the blogger, cause I didn't note the location, and found it here
http://www.weimo.de/node/269
I assumed the picture was a random picture I found in google images...but not! It's a very much used picture...hundreds of 'em out there.
I think the days of "I'm the only one that knows this is here" are over.
Sad.

 

Blogger Bonnie said ... (6:29 PM) : 

Oh! See... I thought you TOOK the photo! *thud* I'm a dork. XXOO

 

Blogger Xxaatm said ... (6:32 AM) : 

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
so see, when I take the pic, I'll make a note that I took the pic, assume all pics are NOT mine.
At google images it is rare to find the name of the photographer.
So, in the future, when I do it, I'll mark it!

 

post a comment

Links to "Wow, how does that happen?"

Create a Link