Sunday, February 05, 2006

New old job.







I have a new-old-job.
No.
I'm not working for Xerox. Never have.

Years ago I did take the best sales training course in the world.
It's called the Xerox Sales Training course.
A friend of mine, who was working for Xerox, he snuck me in. It was great fun, sneaking in, and, yes, we got caught.
The very cute teacher, who wore the NICEST suit and smelled devine, (don't ask because I won't tell other than he didn't have to 'sell' me on anything) he didn't let on to anyone else in the program and let me continue attending. Then, the upper Xerox person, that had hosted the course for all the new-hires, and bad-hires who needed retraining/retreading...he offered me a job.
I declined, with much thanks etc.
I never forgot what I learned.
It truly is the best program.
And so.
The old customers I work for will be happy with the new company I represent.

I will make regular appointments for my nails to be done , nothing tacky of course. Hair appointments and pedicures. Sounds like hell dosen't it. *heee!*
I haven't done that in years. I'll not be able to get away with leaving my legs for that wee extra day.



I'll save up for a few navy blue and white button-down type outfits. I've always found the stewardess-look to be not-to-sexy to piss off the women, but enough to leave imagination for the men. *winks*
My day will begin and end in the car.
Connected to the world by cell phone.
Eating healthy snacks and lunches out of my car-cooler overlooking a beach, a grove or a parking lot. Indy, my dog, he will be curled up in the front seat or head hanging out the window, nose into the wind...so will mine for-that-matter.

I am now a sales rep.
I cover a territory that extends to the West Coast. That means beaches once-a-week.
I'll sneak in a surf here and there.

And so. The new door has opened and I have walked through.

Wish me luck!

Comments on "New old job."

 

Anonymous Leemer said ... (9:27 AM) : 

Best of best of luck to you, dear.

You'll kick ass.

 

Blogger Xxaatm said ... (10:46 AM) : 

Thanks JT!
and...you said ...oh, wait, no, you didn't.
*hehe*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:49 AM) : 

Great to hear it!!! Good luck!

Buggy

 

Blogger Bonnie said ... (1:34 AM) : 

Luck, love, hugs! XXOO

 

post a comment

Links to "New old job."

Create a Link