Friday, February 24, 2006

I'm slower than the average bear.

I mull, I mull and mull and mull.



Yup, twirl things around in my mind like some girls do (annoyingly) a clump of hair, then FLIP, it's off over the shoulder.

Leemer, he has this year thing, The Year of the Leemer or somesuch.
I'm competitive, I've an ego (big).
I want my year of something, but The Year of the Susan just didn't ring well.
and so I mulled and mulled, yup you get it.

I got it too! The Year of New Things.

I know, the concept isn't new, but it works, it works for me.
I've a bit of catching up to do, since my New Year started on Feb. 5th.

And Leems, remember, do you remember your two birthdays?

One of them being Feb. 5th? That was the one I got wrong, I said something else signifcant on that day, past or present. WE searched google for significant events on that day and came up zero.
It wasn't your day Leems, it wasn't about you, Feb. 5th, that was my day, my significant day, the first day of my new year.

More later.

Comments on "I'm slower than the average bear."

 

Blogger Bonnie said ... (11:23 PM) : 

Take a look at my NBF's blog about "my year of new things" and you'll know, you can start anytime and have your new year.

I make my new year's resolutions on my birthday. And that's way after the new year. By a lot.

 

post a comment

Links to "I'm slower than the average bear."

Create a Link