Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Do you drive?

Do you drive for your work?

I do.

I drive all the time.
Little sprints between the customers I visit. Except to the coast, that is an hour and half away, but once I'm there, little sprints between customers.

My car is my second home.
I'm on the hunt for car-gadgets to organize and make my new living space comfy.
And my Indy, the dog, he sits in the front seat, duityfully 'guarding' our second home.
That means, treats and hair management *both, not just Indy*.
So, like gadgets for the laundryroom, the kitchen drawers, helpful in-car inventions to make everything neat and tidy are needed.
Any link suggestions or ideas are welcomed.

Beep beep.

Comments on "Do you drive?"

 

Blogger Bonnie said ... (6:15 PM) : 

These are my favorite in-car cubbies:

here (for the glovebox) and here (for the trunk).

XXOO

 

Blogger Xxaatm said ... (7:36 PM) : 

Grrrrrrrrreat linkage!
Thanks Bon!

 

Blogger Burkhard said ... (4:36 AM) : 

What about a little RV?

:-)

 

Blogger Xxaatm said ... (6:10 AM) : 

Bugs, that is a capital idea!
I like it.
Now, will they go for the 'company rv' instead of the
'company car'?, that is the question.
*heeeeeeeeeeeee!*

 

Blogger Burkhard said ... (8:55 AM) : 

you should post a picture of the car. So we could decide it for you
wether you should ask or not. LOL

 

Blogger communicatrix said ... (5:16 PM) : 

eGrips will change your car-riding lifestyle.

 

post a comment

Links to "Do you drive?"

Create a Link