Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Comments make me Orgasm

Well, not me, but him.
He is a GUY.
I do enjoy getting comments. I've not attracted comments from stalkers, totally unknown strangers and just plain weirdo's.
Oh wait.
Yes, those who currently leave me comments, the regulars, well, they could be described as strange, stalkers and weirdo's, but I love those ones. *giggle*
The thrill I feel about my comments is the equivalent to getting mail, the kind the postie delivered to our door not my 'in-box'.
I used to be excited about getting email, BS. Before Spam. Then came the, AF - After Spam and the dreaded US - Ugly Spam, you know the kind, "we guarantee your (fill-in-blank) will be (fill-in-blank).
So, while your comments don't make me orgasm, please know, they are appreciated, very much.
and yah. good question. why the hell do people turn off their comments?

Comments on "Comments make me Orgasm"

 

Blogger Bonnie said ... (3:15 PM) : 

People who fear debate do not like comments. ;)

 

Blogger Xxaatm said ... (3:36 PM) : 

or possibly orgasms.
*heeeee*

 

Anonymous Leemer said ... (6:20 PM) : 

I'll put your eye out, kid...

 

Blogger Xxaatm said ... (6:25 PM) : 

*sticks out tongue*

 

Blogger Aleta said ... (12:32 AM) : 

I like debate and orgasms. I won't say which it's been longer since I had one though. What catagory does that put me into? hee...

 

Blogger Xxaatm said ... (8:55 AM) : 

*howl!!!!*
I would say that puts in you the
"YOU GO GIRL" catagory.

 

post a comment

Links to "Comments make me Orgasm"

Create a Link