Friday, January 27, 2006

Yah baby.

Comments on "Yah baby."

 

Anonymous Leemer said ... (3:14 PM) : 

Yet another thing to love about Canada: Truth in advertising.

 

Blogger Elizabeth said ... (1:04 AM) : 

Ya, know? I'd eat there.

There used to be a place in the city in which I went to college that advertised itself as having "the worst peanuts in town." But they were darn good.

That's the power of lowered expectations. :)

 

Blogger Xxaatm said ... (7:13 AM) : 

Circus peanuts, yum.
Yellow or blue?
If they were blue, they were circus peanuts imported from Canada (not as good as yellow ones from the States so I'm told. I've never eaten imported yellow peanuts, so I'm not able to confirm that with any kind of peanut certainty).
Either way, yellow or blue, we must celebrate the poor lowly peanut, it gets so little respect.

*nod*

 

post a comment

Links to "Yah baby."

Create a Link