Tuesday, January 17, 2006

This fantastic wonderful blogaful chick tagged me.
and so.

here goes.


Four jobs you've had in your life: 1st job ever.
Oil & Gas - Assistant Land Management administrator. I was 19, paid a disgusting amount of money, surrounded by lux offices and loved loved the job because the people were nuts, the clients even crazier (farmers, land owners and such) and I got to fly all over the place for free! That is until the National Engergy Prog. hit..brrrrr.
Commercial Property Management, it paid very well too. But..the job was a giant stress-string wrapped around my entire spirit, did it for far to long. Teacher, which, was really fun in a private school setting i.e., if I wanted to have my class escape the confines of the four walls and do math in the sand on the beach...I just did it! No parental signed forms needed etc., and it turned horrid in a setting where public school rules were adopted, meaning, parental signed forms needed. So outta there! Scientist/Researcher. Another fab job. whhhheeeeee! paid super good, and..got to fly everywhere in cool things like float planes and choppers. Current job...own a business. At the moment..it sucks..really sucks...sucks bad. For the most part tho? It's rocked. Stay tooned.


Four movies you could watch over and over:

The Shawshank Redemption, The Thing (hey), One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Goodfellas Blues Brothers (Rocky Horror Picture Show, so, I just broke the 4 rule)

Four places you've lived: My childhood home in smalltown (16 years). My fort in the woods behind my childhood home in my smalltown (16 years). Big Effing City (17 years). Small, 8 mile by 10 mile island in the middle of the ocean (4 years).

Four TV shows you love to watch: Commander and Chief, Corner Gas, Boston Legal, Greys Anatomy

Four places you've been on vacation: On the ocean in our 22 foot cuddy cabin (many times). On a mountain in a rustic cabin. On a lake in a cottage cabin. On a rock bluff in a B&B cabin.

Four websites you visit daily: Here. There. Everywhere. and this.

Four of your favorite foods: All, I love all food. Really! Ohkay if I must pick. Fruit. Veggies. Indian food. German food.

Four places you'd rather be: Planet populated by a higher-being. The top office of the UN.
Wilderness. Remote beach.

Four albums you can't live without:
Pink Floyd (any) Gensis (any) Cowboy Junkies (any) B52's(any)
(the mix my ear needs)

Four magazines you read: Wired. Time. MacLeans. Biz Week.

Four cars you've owned: Gia. Cooper S. Charger. TR6. (I have to add the MGB, I'm sorry, I broke the four rule, to bad *sticks out tongue*)

Four people to do this meme: Devin.
Smoobs.

Everyone else is already 'ffin tagged!

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Bonnie said ... (10:52 PM) : 

You soooooo owe me a better version of this post!

Luckily, I way love you.

 

Anonymous Leemer said ... (12:54 PM) : 

She has been updating it... When it was first posted, all that were listed were the four jobs. Give her time.

A year, maybe?

 

post a comment

Links to ""

Create a Link