Saturday, January 28, 2006

Hit me baby.

Lets have a caption.

Comments on "Hit me baby."

 

Anonymous Leemer said ... (8:01 AM) : 

Wow... I've got nuthin' for this one. The woman on the left reminds me of someone, though. A Martin Short character, perhaps?

 

Blogger Bonnie said ... (11:41 AM) : 

Lady on the right: "I waited sixty-five years to get to marry you, baby."

Lady on the left: "I wish I could quit you, darlin'."

Reporter: "And it's official. Same-sex marriages are now legal in Boca Raton."

 

Blogger Cliff said ... (3:40 AM) : 

Left without a date (again) Gladys takes her mother to celebrate her winning the 10th annual Leonid Brezhnev Lookalike Awards.

 

Anonymous Leemer said ... (10:58 AM) : 

Genius, Cliff!

 

Blogger Hal said ... (11:48 AM) : 

Lady/Guy on the right: "Look darling, I know you're kinky, but this drag thing in public is going too far."

Lady on left: "Shutup dear!"

 

post a comment

Links to "Hit me baby."

Create a Link