Friday, January 06, 2006







Happy Friday lasted all of what? 30 minutes.
So.
This is now The Leaky Roof Studio.
When I stepped into my laundry-room off the kitchen, my feet hit water.
I looked up.
A large, speading, mass of moistness-ness in the ceiling is what I was greated with.
New roof.
Put on in October.
So. The price of the roof amortized for the period it has been on, 2,000.00 per month.
great.
**updated Sunday January 8, 2006
and so.
The fella that helped put the roof on? He dropped by on Friday. Said he would be back Sunday (today), install a bit of flashing and that should fix it up.
yah!

Today's spam:
(see? how do they know???? wow! they are amazing I tell ya.)

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Bonnie said ... (2:32 PM) : 

Uh-oh.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

 

Blogger Xxaatm said ... (1:23 PM) : 

1:30 Sunday afternoon, still no roofer guy to fix.
whaaa!

 

Blogger Xxaatm said ... (8:33 PM) : 

The guy didn't show up on Sunday.
Showed up on Monday.
Put flashing on and wahla.
Fixed.
No leak.
Day 23 of rain with no letting up in sight.

 

post a comment

Links to ""

Create a Link