Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Downer. Read at your own risk.

I had soooo much fun here.

I really do have 'that' side of me, that I just don't ever seem to be able to 'let' out because I'm to busy .
Been to busy for the past ....... or so.

I'm mired in poop. Up to my neck in fact...and I just can't seem to ......., at will, call that part of me (that we all KNOW is there) to the plate.

So whats up?

1. ....... ....... ....... ....... ....... Bad bad choices.

2. My ........ There are to many reasons to go into, many my own fault, and many not in my control. I'm pooping my pants so much I can't muster a vision for 2006 for my company. I really feel like it is ....... ....... . and. I'm not alone. There are so many small businesses poo-pooing last year, wondering if they will make it this year, and so on. These are people that buy from me. I don't know if they will be around to buy stuff from me in even 6 months! and...this is all on a whisper. Nobody is talking about this in public.

3.

4. My husband. His ....... ....... . He is ....... , ....... , taking and well...you know. He will ....... this year, I am certain of it. Bad thing to say or think? no. It's my reality. and. We are here. I've tried to ....... him, but you know, if you don't want to ....... yourself, well nobody is going to do it for you. So there. The ....... is written.
....... years old. sad. and, it pisses me off.

5. My other ........ I haven't seen them in so long, I miss them all so much. No, I don't have the extra ....... jump on and go-see.

Up to my neck in poop.
Pathetic.
I'm still ...trying, but I'm getting ....... .
really fucking ....... .

Comments on "Downer. Read at your own risk."

 

Anonymous Leemer said ... (2:53 PM) : 

Wow, Suze... I'm sorry, honey.

If there is anything I can do to help raise your spirits, please let me know.

 

Anonymous Leemer said ... (3:45 PM) : 

Almost forgot... Want me to pass the chips?

 

Blogger Xxaatm said ... (7:18 PM) : 

Yes, chips please.
A pity party without chips just wouldn't do.
Thanks Leems.

 

Blogger Bonnie said ... (11:26 PM) : 

{{{{{hugs}}}}}

 

post a comment

Links to "Downer. Read at your own risk."

Create a Link