Saturday, December 31, 2005

I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON





Why do I feel like such a bitch in the morning?














Listening to:
I found the right words to say by Snow Patrol
To the other side by Division of Laura Lee
Towns by Neilson Hubbard
Never gonna fall in love again by Snow Patrol
Make it easy by Polara
Pink Clouds by Superchunk
Flowers by The Clean
Chocolate by Snow Patrol *one of my favs
Hey Girl by Delays *another fav
Associate by Jack Logan *another fav
Flying Pizza by Swearing at Motorists
Smarter Hearts by Superchunk
Thrive by Sebadoh
Hardcore UFO's by Guided Voices
Between Days by Red House Painters
Gleaming Auction by Snow Patrol
Beaches of the World by No Wait Wait
New Shoes (the original Leems picked)

Comments on "I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON"

 

post a comment

Links to "I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON"

Create a Link