Monday, December 26, 2005

Girls Don't Poop


JL: And my feet sweat, too. (i.e. I'm a guy.) Damn... Was this my Norm moment? (giggle)
Xaatm:Well, I'm a girl and we don't poo.
JL: You know, I have heard that. However, I have also been married so I know damned well that it is just a myth. But it is a fun myth...

Xaatm: *sigh*, my mother always told me, poo and he will leave you. So, she was right.


(that was from a conversation with a beer-swilling writer from another forum that I just joined.
I'm going to like that forum me thinks. Bon invited me, you know, the Baroness of Barnacles who dons the cardboard hat. I never get invited anywhere, makes me feel all special and stuff)

Listening to:
The Sweetness Lies Within by Hefner
I'm All Right by The Go Betweens

Comments on "Girls Don't Poop"

 

Blogger Bonnie said ... (9:17 PM) : 

You have sooooo found home, babe! ;)

 

Anonymous Leemer said ... (2:55 PM) : 

Love The Go-Betweens...

 

post a comment

Links to "Girls Don't Poop"

Create a Link