Monday, December 19, 2005

Crunch. Crunch. (thats a hint, a big one!)




















I betcha ya can't tell me what that is can ya now.
*hehe*
I'll wait a day or so, then I'll tell you.

Comments on "Crunch. Crunch. (thats a hint, a big one!)"

 

Blogger Bonnie said ... (6:40 PM) : 

Hee. Might want to change the name of the photo file, if you want to eliminate the biggest hint. ;)

 

Blogger Xxaatm said ... (7:39 PM) : 

Smarty pants!
You win!
*winks*

 

Blogger Bonnie said ... (10:20 PM) : 

Yay! What's my prize?!? C'mon!!! Don't make me go snooping like some bratty teenager I know (and adore). ;)

Hee hee...

Radio kid/senior brat. (Me)

 

Blogger Katie Fo said ... (3:18 AM) : 

thanks!! yours is really cool too I especailly like the picture under this one!

 

Blogger Xxaatm said ... (5:13 AM) : 

Katie, I know you're a swim nut, but its really the 'buns' isn't it?!
*lol*
Go girl! go!

 

post a comment

Links to "Crunch. Crunch. (thats a hint, a big one!)"

Create a Link