Friday, December 16, 2005

Cereal Box Treasure


















This is what used to be on the back of
cereal boxes, the sugar coated kind.

Now, a CD is fixed to the back of
those boxes.

Evolution of cereal.
(cereal was invented during a health movement in the 1860's. Who knew.)

Comments on "Cereal Box Treasure"

 

Blogger Randy said ... (2:32 PM) : 

Are you old enough to remember that sometimes the backs of cereal boxes were records that you could cut out and play on your kiddie phonograph? I am.

 

Blogger Xxaatm said ... (4:34 PM) : 

I didn't have the pleasure of that wonder! Before my time I'm afraid. That must have been amazing!
Sadly, my time was simple cut-outs. You are not unlike the generation that got the thrill of removing the CD from the box and putting it in the computer.
Lucky dogs. I got ripped.

 

post a comment

Links to "Cereal Box Treasure"

Create a Link