Saturday, December 31, 2005

Caption-O-Matic




Hit me baby.

caption please.










Listening to:
Honeysuckle Rose by Jane Monhelt
I've got the world on a string by Diana Krall
They Can't take that way from me by Billie Holiday
Penny's from heaven by Rosemary Clooney
As long as I live by Diana Krall
I thought about you by Tony Bennett
The end of a love affair by Wynton Marsalis
No Moon at all by Kayin Allyson
Lost Mind by Kiana Krall
Ev'ry time we say goodbye by Natalie Cole
Sharing the night with the blues by Shirely Horn
I've grown accustomed to this face by Cassandra
How long has this been going on? by Sarah Vaughan
All I want by Karrin Allyson
Here the same but different by Rebbeca Martin

Comments on "Caption-O-Matic"

 

Blogger Bonnie said ... (5:22 AM) : 

"It was on this day that the gang realized the Beanie Babies craze had gotten entirely out of hand."

 

Blogger Xxaatm said ... (8:34 PM) : 

*HOWL!!!*

 

post a comment

Links to "Caption-O-Matic"

Create a Link